Monday, May 11, 2009

Pretty Cupcakes

Recently I was asked to put together a "sampler" of cupcakes for various events - Sweet 16s, weddings, bar/bat mizvahs, etc in order to show what I'm able to do. I used some designs I've already done and also came up with some new. This post is going to be mainly pictures (which I learned this weekend is all some people look at anyway!). Most of these pictures were taken around 4:00 in the morning when I finished baking, so the quality of the photography is a bit lacking.

The final 24 that made the cut

Cupcake Flags!

Cupcake for a Sweet 16

Modified Golf Cupcakes to include a sand trap and water hazard


That glitter is edible!!

This one was my favorite

The woman's name I was meeting with was Lori. Not sure how
this would work out for longer names.

There's a lot going on on this cupcake, but I think it's pretty

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio